Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither easydirectenglish nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or guarantees, whether express, implied in law or implied, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website.
easydirectenglish reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website and its terms and conditions. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know by contacting [email protected] easydirectenglish.com
This website and its content is copyright of easydirectenglish – © easydirectenglish 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of easydirectenglish and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content therein provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of easydirectenglish. Please contact us if you would like to link this website or would like to request a link to your website.
Public Forums And User Submissions
easydirectenglish is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, blogs, testimonials, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other users) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by easydirectenglish. easydirectenglish reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
• a) defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
• b) publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
• c) post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of easydirectenglish ‘s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
• d) violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable United Kingdom or international laws or intellectual property rights of easydirectenglish or any other third party;
• e) submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify easydirectenglish against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which easydirectenglish or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
easydirectenglish makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by easydirectenglish and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of easydirectenglish. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, easydirectenglish takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All payments for classes and services are non-refundable, except as follows:
• 100% refund of the purchase price of all unused classes will be made providing an email request is received at [email protected] within 7 days of purchase, classes that are already used will be charged at our standard hourly rate for each singular class taken for the said package.
• b) 80 % refund of the purchase price of unused classes will be made providing an email request is received at [email protected] within one calendar month of the date of purchase of the classes to be refunded and any refund will be calculated by charging our full hourly class rate for the classes you have already had taken with us and refunding the difference.
• c) No refund or credit will be given for FREE classes given or requested either alone or as part of a package, as such FREE classes shall be considered to have no monetary value.
• d) Refunds will be made to the Paypal account that was used to make the original payment. Such refunds will be made in the currency of purchase (Euro €). Refunds will be made within one calendar month of the refund claim being agreed by easydirectenglish.com
Rescheduling Or Cancellation Of Classes
A class may be rescheduled or cancelled by writing an email to [email protected] to their teacher no later than 24 hours before the original class reservation. Any cancellation after 24 hours before the class then the full class credit is payable and will not be re-credited. If no rescheduling has been done and a Student fails to attend the class then that will be deemed as though they have attended and they will be charged for that class.
The Teacher will wait for 15 minutes from the start time of the class and if after 10 minutes the Student does not connect to Skype and start the class then the Teacher will treat that class as having been taken and no refund will be given for non- attendance.
Cancellation By The Teacher
Occasionally the Teacher may have an unavoidable emergency or illness that could result in them having no option other than to cancel your class for that day or week. When this happens you will be sent an email as soon as the Teacher knows. You as the Student will not be charged the class credit for the cancelled classes and you are free to re-book your class or classes at a time when the Teacher advises you that they can recommence work.
Classes are scheduled by contacting your teacher directly, via the package payment options on the website and [email protected]om
When a Group Class is offered or a Group Price is given, that price is given to ONE person even if they decide to have another person join the class. When a group class has been purchased then it is solely the responsibility of the person paying for the class to ensure the other classmate attends the Skype class.
Academic Class Hour
Each class that is listed as a one hour class will be allocated a class with a duration of 60 minutes. Therefore, all the one hour classes will each last 60 minutes unless otherwise stated.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.